Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Try It Free Tuesday: Homophones Spot It & Steal It Game!

I am so excited to be a part of Miss. Kindergarten's "Try It Free Tuesday" fun!!  Every Tuesday this summer, she will be featuring free resources for you to try in your classroom! This week, my Homophones Spot It & Steal It game is being featured on her blog!  Be sure to head over there TODAY because my game is free for ONE DAY ONLY!  But not to worry... you will be able to purchase it on TpT after that!

My students LOVE playing my Spot It & Steal It games because they are fun and interactive. For this game, students take turns reading the "Spot the homophone" card and everyone has to be on the lookout for the corresponding "picture card".  If you SPOT IT, you can STEAL IT.  If it's in your own pile, SLAP IT so no one can steal your card!!  Perfect for centers... and for making your little ones laugh!!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...