Saturday, March 14, 2015

Easy as Pi: Simile Freebie

Happy Pi day folks!! This year is the first time in a century that the date will read 3/14/15 (the first five digits of pi, 3.1415). Better yet... at 9.26:53 am the date and time will describe pi to 10 digits! Apparently this gets math geeks as happy as a kid in a pie store!



My friends at Upper Grade Memoirs and I are linking up in honor of Pi Day!! Visit all of our blogs to grab a freebie that will make your life as easy as... PI!
Since I've been working hard at finishing off my Figurative Language Spot It & Steal It pack, and since we are using the simile "easy as pie" for this blog hop, I thought it would be fitting to share my simile worksheet FREEBIE with you! {Click HERE to download}
If you are looking for more simile FUN, I just uploaded my SIMILE Spot It & Steal It Game ...it is SO CUTE (if I do say so myself)!! In addition to the game cards, it includes posters for your classroom! If you're not familiar with how my games work, click {HERE} and check out the "preview "!

You can find this game and MORE in my BUNDLE {click HERE}. 

These games will not only make your life as easy as pie... they will make your students feel as happy as clams... they will have as much fun as clowns at a circus... they will be as engaged as my hubby watching his sports... as ... OK, OK, I'll stop... I'll stop like cars at a stop sign. Oh my gawd that was bad... as bad as a simile that almost died. 
I know, I know... I'm as cheesy as a cheese ball. It's just how I roll.
Happy Pi Day everyone! May all your days be as easy as pie!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Neetu. I always love your simile ideas. Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome resource! Thanks so much for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Similies!!! Perfect for this linky! I love it! Thanks for sharing Neetu! =)

    ~Kim
    For a Love of Teaching

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...